STARTUP INDIA SCHEME
Starting @ Rs.2,499/- (consultation fees)
✔ Only for Startups
✔ SAVE 65% COST..!!
✔ Avail good benefits under this Scheme
What is Startup India Scheme
The Startup India Scheme is an initiative by the Government of India to support the people who want to start their own business. Under Startup India Scheme, the Government of India provides benefits to all those people who have an idea in their minds and want to implement the same. The Startup India Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 16 August 2016.
The main motive of introducing the scheme was to push the accelerator of sustainable development and implementation of ideas through innovation. The other motive of the implementation of the Startup India Scheme is the generation of new employment opportunities. The initiative was taken by The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade ( DPI&IT ). The success of the Startup India Scheme will eventually make India economically strong and one of the most powerful countries in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Startup Recognition
- The Startup should be incorporated as a private limited company or registered as a partnership firm or a limited liability partnership
- Turnover should be less than INR 100 Crores in any of the previous financial years
- An entity shall be considered as a startup up to 10 years from the date of its incorporation
- The Startup should be working towards innovation/ improvement of existing products, services and processes and should have the potential to generate employment/ create wealth. An entity formed by splitting up or reconsutrctuon of an existing business shall not be considered a “Startup”
Benefit of Registration Under Startup India scheme
- SELF CERTIFICATION and compliance under 9 environmental & labor laws.
- INR 10,000 CRORE FUND of funds for investment into Start-ups through Alternative Investment Funds
- START-UP PATENT APPLICATION fast track & up to 80% rebate in filing patents
- INR 2,000 CRORE CREDIT guarantee fund for Start-ups through National Credit Guarantee Trust Company / SIDBI over 4 years
- PUBLIC PROCUREMENT-fast track under the criteria of “prior experience/turnover” for Start-ups in all Central Government ministries/departments
- WINDING UP COMPANY in 90 days under insolvency & Bankruptcy code 2016.
- TAX EXEMPTIONS on capital gains & on Investments above Fair Market Value
Registration or Incorporation Certificate
Details of the directors
Proof of concept (website/ brochure/ video)
Patent and Trademark details (optional)
Innovation and Improvement
Process of applying to the Startup India Scheme
As notified by The Government of India that the startups need to register themselves as a legal entity and as Private Limited and Limited Liability of Partnership of Partnership Firm and then only they can move forward with applying to the program. The application can be put forward through the mobile application offered by the scheme or through the portal supplied by DIPP(Department of Policy and Promotion).
Still Confused? Consult our Business Advisor for free!!
FAQ's For Startup India Registration
No, new company registration is a fully online process. As all documents are filed electronically, you would not need to be physically present at all. You would need to send us scanned copies of all the required documents & forms.
If you have all the documents in order, it will take no longer than 7-12 days. However, this is dependent on the workload of the registrar.
The Startup should prove that it is working towards innovation or improvement of a product, process or service and/or have scalable business model with high potential for creation of wealth & employment
An entity shall be considered as a startup up to 10 years from the date of its Incorporation.
An entity formed by splitting up or reconstruction of an existing business shall not be considered a ‘Startup’.
The startup would cease to be called one of the turnover exceeds more than 100 crores.
Yes, a salaried person can become the director in private limited, LLP or startup. One needs to check the employment agreement if that allows for such provisions. In a lot of cases, the employers are quite comfortable with the fact that their employee is a director in another company.
The entire procedure is done online and one does not have to be present at our office or any other place for the incorporation. A scanned copy of the documents have to be sent via mail. The incorporation certificate is received from mca on the registered email id of the applicant.
Yes, one can register the company at their residential address. One requires to submit the utility bill copy of the same.
The application can be put forward through the mobile application offered by the scheme or through the portal supplied by DIPP(Department of Policy and Promotion). In addition, a toll free number and an email address is also provided for customer enquiry.