A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan and helps you meet your current financial needs. You don’t usually need to pledge any security or collateral while availing a personal loan and your lender provides you with the flexibility to use the funds as per your need
HOW TO APPLY ?
- Get all the details about the personal loan
- Do this by either physically visiting your lender or by logging on to their official website.
- Bajaj Finserv’s website contains all the details about personal loans, their features and benefits, charges, interest rates etc.
- Follow the link to find out more about Personal Loans offered by Bajaj Finserv.
- Check your eligibility and EMI
- Before you apply, you can check your eligibility for the personal loan by putting in basic information such as your income, employer, date of birth, etc.
- You can check your Personal eligibility here.
- Once you know you are eligible, calculate your probable EMI to get a better idea of what to expect.
- Add in your loan amount and chosen tenure of repayment.
- Apply online
- Once you are satisfied, you can apply for personal loan online.
- You will be guided to login and add in your personal details, application details and even select an offer by the lender.
- You may need to submit financial details like your salary slips, PAN Card, ID card, etc.
- Follow the link to know the full list of documents required for your personal loan application.
- Get instant approval
- Enter all the details correctly and you will get an instant online approval within 5 minutes!
- After this, you will be asked to select your loan amount and tenure.
- Once you have submitted all the details, you will get a call from a representative.
- They will arrange for your documents to be collected.
Must be between 25 and 58 years of age.You must be a citizen of India.
Must be a salaried employee of an MNC, private or public company