GST RETURN FILING
We can help you file GST returns hassle free for your business while you sitting at your place with just a few clicks of a mouse.
WHY SHOULD YOU FILE GST RETURNS ON TIME?
- Avoid Penalty – Failing to file GST Returns on time will attract a penalty of INR 200 per day and maximum up to INR 5000 of each return
- Avoid Registration Cancellation – To be worst if you don’t file GST Returns on time your certificate might get cancelled.
- Better Relationship with your prospects – Filing GST Returns on time will let your customers claim input credit smoothly hence maintain a healthy relationship with good prospects
- Better Compliance Rating – Government of India has proposed to start the compliance rating system under which scorecard of every GST registrant shall be maintained. As a matter of fact, timely GST return filing is one of the key factors to compute such rating.
- Ease of availing loan – Evidently, timely and accurate GST Return filing helps a taxpayer a lot while applying for loans from a bank or financial institutions. The Banks ascertain a taxpayer’s credibility on the basis of his GST Returns.
- E-Waybill generation – In order to compel the businesses for regular compliance and GST return filing, the finance ministry has now restricted E-Way bill generation for transportation of goods, in case the trader has not filed GST returns for 2 successive months.
TYPES OF GST RETURNS
Purpose of this return is to furnish details of all sales including B2B and B2C. Due date of this return is 10th of every month and in case of a quarterly return, the end of next month of every quarter.
This is a summary return with details of net tax liability based on the output & input tax. Due date of this return is 20th of every month.
A business who opt for composition scheme and needs to pay to subsidize GST rates from 1% to 5% & file this quarterly return.
The purpose of this return is to rectify/resolve the mismatch in sales figures with your customers to whom you raise the tax invoice.
An e-commerce operator who needs to collect TCS (Tax collected at source) under GST requires to file this return till 10th of every month.
This is the Annual GST return, which is to be filed by all registered persons till 31st March of every financial year.
GST RETURN FILING PROCESS
Provide Required Information and Documents over the mail
Choose the appropriate Package and Pay online with various payments modes available.
On placing order, your task is assigned to one of our dedicated professional
Our professional will prepare GST Return and intimate the tax liability
Our professional will file GST Return online with GST department
Share the acknowledgment receipt obtained from the portal
Still Confused? Consult our Business Advisor for free!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. GST Returns must be filed according to the GST law. GST return filing is mandatory, irrespective of whether or not any transaction has been recorded in a month. In case of non-filing of nil GST Returns, a late fee of ₹100 per day will be chargeable till such delay continues
- Whether you are uploading B2B or B2C invoice
- Whether you are involved in Intra-state or Inter-state supplies.
In case of B2C supply, invoices, may not be required as the customers shall not take Input credit.
- So, in that case, the invoices of value exceeding ₹2.5 lacs are to be furnished in case of inter-state B2C supplies.
- In case of inter-state invoices below ₹2.5 lacs an intra-state supply, state wise summary will be sufficient.
Any amendment or revision in a GST return filing is recorded in rectification return.
To record an amendment or revision in a GSTR-1 Form GSTR-1A shall be filed.