Contact with Expert
We help you to obtain fssai registration & license as per food business requirement.
Call/WhatsApp us for enquiry at 7701998480.
If you’re planning to start a food retail business in India, the most important license is the one from the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Family Health & Welfare, Government of India. The FSSAI provides licenses for the safety and standardization of food products manufactured and sold in India. Without one, no legitimate wholesaler or retailer would stock your products. Obtaining a FSSAI certificate has now become mandatory for all manufacturers, traders, restaurants and all those involved in food business, commonly known as Food Business Operators (FBOs). At Venture Care, we offer complete end-to-end support to FBOs in obtaining FSSAI License in the minimum time frame so that they can start their business endeavor comfortably. From filling the FSSAI application form to obtaining the right license, our FSSAI experts will guide you on the Licensing procedures & provide solutions to all your queries.
Who should have FSSAI License?
Packaged Food Manufacturers
Food Sellers and Re-sellers
Food Importers and Exporters
Raw Material Suppliers to Food Businesses
Canteens in Corporate Companies,Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Government Institutions
Advantage of Fssai License / Fssai Registration / Food License.
1. Fssai Department is a Central Department, no any involvement of states of India.
2. Fssai License valid for five years, Not vary every year for renew.
3. As per your business requirement, You can know easily where you fall.
4. Fssai online now through FLRS System.
5. Fssai licensing process is very easy as per department but you need to hire professional or Fssai License Consultant.
How much time DO takes to scrutinize the fssai online application?
Ans.: Time prescribed for scrutinization by DO is 75 working days from final submission of application.
Q : What does operating more than one state means?
Ans : If FBO has the food business’s premises situated in two or more state.
Q : Can expired food license be renewed?
Ans: Yes, but within a month with additional fees.
Q : Which Kind of business should be selected under Fssai Registration or Fssai License?
Ans: If you are manufacturer, Repacker & Relabeller then select from these kind of business according to your products-
1. Dairy Unit including milk chilling units.( for milk industry)
2. Vegetable oil processing unit.( For edible oil, refined oil solvent extracted oil & edible Fat products producer)
3. Slaughtering Unit.
4. Meat processing Unit.
5. All food processing unit including relabeller & repacker. ( for all food processing unit other than mention above) For other business select appropriate business , which will be carried out at the premise for which license is being applied from the available list. It may be more than one kind of business.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FSSAI FOOD LICENSE REGISTRATION –
1. Self attested Copy of PAN Card of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
2. Self attested Copy of ADDRESS PROOF of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
3. Passport Size Photographs of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
4. Copy of Firm Registration Proof
6. Copy of Current Electricity Bill/Water Bill/House Tax Etc of the premises
7. If the Property is Rented, then Rent Agreement.
8. GST Registration Certificate as local certificate.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH REGARD TO THE COMPANY
- Kind of business
- Name of the Applicant/Company
- Mobile no
- address of premises
- Description of the food items proposed to be Manufactured or sold
- Total Annual turnover from the food business, if existing, alongwith any supporting document(s) showing proof of income
- In case of new business – intended date of start
- In case of seasonal business, state the opening and closing period of the year”
- Source of water supply
- Whether any electric power is used in manufacture of the food items