Digital Signature Certificate
Digital Signature Certificate is required to verify & authenticate documents online on various financial, legal, government etc platforms. We can help you to obtain DSC within 2 working days
AT A GLANCE
PLATFORMS WHERE DSC IS REQUIRED OR MANDATORY
- Company Incorporation: The Digital Signature Certificate is mandatory if you are incorporating a Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership or One Person Company
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN): Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is mandatory while you are applying for DIN number
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Compliances): If your business’s annual turnover exceeds INR 60 Lakhs it is mandatory to verify your returns with Digital Signature Certificate
- Income Tax: For all the individuals/professionals having an annual gross receipt of More than INR 25 Lakhs and for businesses with annual turnover of INR 1 Crore and above it is mandatory to file income tax with Digital Signature Certificate
- Goods and Service Tax: If you are a business entity (other than the Sole Proprietorship) it is mandatory to have Digital Signature Certificate for both registrations and verifying GST Returns online
- Import & Export Code: It is mandatory to have DSC while applying for an import & export code
- Intelectual Property Rights: Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is required for filing of Intelectual Property Rights like Trademark, Patent etc
- E-Tendering: A Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is essential for companies and organizations that take part or intend to take part in E-Tendering processes on various Government sites
- Employee Provident Fund: Employers in India can use Class 2 Gold or Class 3 Digital Signature Certificates for submitting their employee PF transfer claim form online.
Upload the required documents & information to our web portal.
Choose the appropriate Package and Pay online with various payments modes available.
On placing the order, your application will be assigned to one of our dedicated professionals.
One of our professional will prepare the necessary documents for DSC
Our professional team will assist you with call/video verification
Courier Your Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) USB Key at your doorstep
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE
NOT FOUND ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION! ARRANGE A CALL BACK
A Digital Signature is an electronic form of a signature that can be used to authenticate the identity of the sender of a message or the signer of a document, and also ensure that the original content of the message or document that has been sent is unchanged. Digital signatures are easily transportable and cannot be imitated by someone else. The ability to ensure that the original signed message arrived means that the sender cannot easily disclaim it later.
Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) is the electronic format of physical or paper certificate like a driving License, passport etc. Certificates serve as proof of identity of an individual for a certain purpose; for example, a Passport identifies someone as a citizen of that country; who can legally travel to any country. Likewise, a Digital Signature Certificate can be presented electronically to prove your identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to sign certain documents digitally.
You will get your Digital Signature Certificate in the form of a USB Key (Pen Drive Look Like). On placing the order with us we will courier your DSC USB Key to your registered address mentioned to us
There are three classes of Digital Signature Certificate
Class 1 – This class type is used to secure email communications and shall be issued for both business personnel and private individual use.
Class 2 – This class type is used for Incorporation of entities, Business Registrations, Income Tax Filing, etc. These certificates will confirm that the information in the application provided by the subscriber does not conflict with the information in well-recognized consumer databases.
Class 3 – This class type is used for participating in E-Tendering or E-Auctions. These are high assurance certificates, primarily intended for e-commerce applications, they shall be issued to individuals only on their personal (physical) appearance before the Certifying Authorities.