- Advice on registration requirements
- Preparation of application form
- Filing of forms
- Documented follow-up
- Expert support
WHAT IS ALL ABOUT APEDA?
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is an agency established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) Act 1985.
The objective of APEDA is to enhance the growth of export of agricultural products specified under the APEDA ACT through financial aid, relevant updates & statistics, formulating standards & implementing them for the development of agricultural products.
Various agricultural products specified under the APEDA Act are referred to as scheduled products. Find Out the complete list of the scheduled agricultural products under APEDA.
ISO certification is a call away. Your Queries are our responsibility we as a team try to resolve all your queries making you learn.
SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
Just submit your required documents and we will implement your certification in process.
We believe that your certificate must be of your choice that’s why we present to you a temporary copy of your certificate after you pay us an initial amount.
Still Confused ? Consult our Business Advisor for free!!
CONNECT WITH US
An APEDA registration certificate is a mandatory requirement if you are an exporter of agricultural products and you wish to carry out carrying out the export of agri-products covered under APEDA.
The agricultural exporters need APEDA certificate in order to conduct export of scheduled agricultural products and avail APEDA benefits. Following are the benefits of having an APEDA registration:
- APEDA registration enables the exporter to apply for financial schemes run by APEDA.
- It enables the exporters to participate in training programmes run by the government for the growth of the Industries for scheduled agri-products.
- It enables them to avail the benefits of various export-promotion schemes run by the government.
APEDA conducts 3 kinds of growth-oriented schemes for enhancing the competence of the agri-products exporters.
- Recognition Certificate for Horticulture Produce Packhouse
- Lab recognition
- HACCP recognition